Hi, I am employment authorization card holder and I am about to get married to a US citizen and giving a birth to a US citizen baby.I was wondering if this could affect my situation on getting my green card. Do I still need to go through the process of getting my green card or just because I married a US citizen would make me a US citizen. I would be so thankful if you could answer my question.