Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    my7ladybugs's Avatar
    my7ladybugs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Apr 29, 2008, 05:45 PM
    Convicted felony, still get into canada
    Hello, my name is david, I have a felony conviction from aug 1995, theft by contractor, I deposited money from a business acount into my personal account, I served my 5 days sentence, and 2 years probation, can I still enter into canada? I being relocated for work.
    lawanwadee's Avatar
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

    Apr 29, 2008, 06:00 PM
    You need to contact Canadian embassy for further details. You may need to file a waiver.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Employment application: Have you ever been charged/ convicted of a Felony? [ 19 Answers ]

I have an 18 year old son who was charged with a Felony offense (arson) when he was 16, he was placed on Diversion ( like Juvenile probation) and in January of 2008 he can petition the court to have it expunged from his record since he hasn't been in any trouble since or even before that. My...

Can a us army reserve soldier be deported if he gets convicted with a felony [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone can look into this matter I would be so thankful... I served the US Army Reserves but than I was convicted with a drug offense. I received an honorable discharge even though I was convicted with this drug offense. Now I'm trying to get back into the military. If anyone can give me an...

Travel to Canada for convicted felon [ 4 Answers ]

Having been convicted of a State Jail Felony in Texas in 1996 will there be an issue with entering Canada on a business trip?

Convicted Felon Travel to Canada [ 5 Answers ]

I have a friend who was convicted of a Class I felony, and has recently completed his probation. He wants to drive up into Canada. Will he have problems getting into and out of Canada with only a birth certificate? (It's my understanding the birth certificate is good for land travel through the...

Can a convicted felon get into canada? [ 1 Answers ]

He already has a passport it may have to be renewed and he got it after he was convicted he had went to the Bahamma's with no problem... but can he drive in with his family or does he have to fly ?:confused:

View more questions Search