Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    yaser0469's Avatar
    yaser0469 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jan 26, 2009, 01:20 PM
    Cancellation of family visa to stamp work visa for KSA for my spouse
    Hi ALL,

    I want to know the procedure to cancel my wife's visa who is dependent on my visa in KSA. I am presently working in KSA and my wife is in India and has received a job offer from KSA. My wife has re entry visa stamped which is valid until August this year.

    Kindly advice.


    lawanwadee's Avatar
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

    Jan 26, 2009, 01:33 PM

    She can have both at the same time but she can use only one at a time. So if she is going to work, she must inform immigration officer at port of entry..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dependent visa for spouse invalid visa [ 1 Answers ]

Dependent visa possible if spouse is in UK and visa is invalid and he got a new passport from Indian embassy in UK?

Work or Spouse Visa.future Military spouse. [ 1 Answers ]

I really have no idea where to start... I am engaged and currently visiting my fiancÚ (a Marine) in Okinawa, Japan. . He is stationed in Japan for the next 9 months. I was considering moving to Japan to be with him during this tour. I do not have a job in the US, I will more than likely find...

View more questions Search