Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    fardille's Avatar
    fardille Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jan 25, 2012, 01:44 PM
    Can you change italy tourist visa to student visa
    Lets say you travel to italy with an italy tourist visa then when you are in italy you apply for a student visa is it possible
    smoothy's Avatar
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

    Jan 25, 2012, 01:55 PM
    Odds are they will say no if you try that way... like many places they are having a huge issue with illegals.

    They have changed the laws about how one can gain citizenship making it very difficult as well.

    And yes, I do spend a lot of time there, and am eligible for citizenship if I ever felt it would be advantageous to get it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tourist visa to student visa [ 4 Answers ]

I have sufficient funds to support my studies and my parents are willing sponsor me. Will it be difficult to change my B2 visa to F1 if in case I plan to study in US? Do I really need to declare my intention to study upon arrival at the port of entry?

Change london tourist visa to dependent visa [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I'm from Srilanka. I'm studying in UK now. My wife came to UK as a touriest ( She got touriest visa) but I have one year visa to study in UK so I want to change my wife visa to like a depending visa. How to change this. When I finished my study then I and my wife altoghter to go back...

Tourist Visa or Student Visa? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone.. I hope y'all doing great. Well, I came to the USA with a tourist visa when I was 14. I'm 19 now and graduated from high school. I want to go to college but for what I know I cannot study here with a tourist visa ( expires in 2010). So, my question is, how can I change my...

Can change Tourist visa to Dependency visa in you.S [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, If I travelled on tourist visa to U.S and get married there. Is there any way to change my touist visa to Dependent visa there itself.

View more questions Search