Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    sorbege's Avatar
    sorbege Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Sep 25, 2017, 02:13 PM
    Can i use my house as proof of financial support in a community property state
    What form or forms do I use if I want to use my house as proof of financial support when filling out USCIS paperwork
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,302, Reputation: 7692

    Sep 25, 2017, 04:12 PM
    It is part of your I-130, it can use a house for showing partial support.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married filing jointly in Community property vs non-community property state [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This question is troubling me for a while and I would appreciate if someone can explain how I should do my state tax returns. Last year. I moved from IN to CA. My wife worked in IN the whole year and received income from only IN. All my income just came from CA. I am planning to file...

CA State Tax and Community Property [ 1 Answers ]

I resided in CA and owned a house (already sold) until 1995. I currently work overseas but intend to return to CA in the future. I have continued filing CA state tax as non-resident since 1997. I last visited CA in 2004. I receive interest income from CA banks and other non-state banks. The bank...

Question on community property state [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, The state in question is Texas. My father and mothers name is on the house deed. Recently, my father died. The house passes to my mother I think. My father had some credit card debt. The creditors are saying that they can take the house? I thought that they couldn't take the house...

View more questions Search