Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    FJEROMEJ's Avatar
    FJEROMEJ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jun 9, 2008, 08:06 PM
    Can I enter Canada with a 3 degree felony
    I am a United States Citizen, recently I was arrested for something I did not do, I hired an attorney to take care of the case and they find me not guilty of the third degree felony I was accused.I have a paper from the court proving I am not guilty. Now I am in the process to have the case expunge.
    My question is ,can I still enter Canada with no Problem? Because I was not guilty of the crime?
    lawanwadee's Avatar
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

    Jun 10, 2008, 12:05 PM
    You're OK but always have a copy of these documents handy. If the database is not update, then you have evidence.
    FJEROMEJ's Avatar
    FJEROMEJ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jun 11, 2008, 09:20 PM
    Thank you for your answer, now I can be in peace

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3rd degree felony grand theft with a vop [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to find out information on what would be my best bet.the case is a bit complex but it is safe to say that the case was poorly represented and the evidence was week but I have two children that I'm raising on my own and they were my only concern at the time that I signed a conviction for...

Felony degree of grand larceny [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is being charges with grand larceny and we have been told he can qualify for a diversion program if the charge is a 3rd degree felony or less, which will take the felony off his record. What felony degree is grand larceny?

Tax exemption? A chinese got J1 visa from Canada to enter you.S [ 1 Answers ]

I am a Chinese, but I got my J1 exchange scholar visa to enter U. S from Canada (I have been living in canada for 6 years but am NOT an immigration in canada). The tax people said that my tax would be based on the canadian policy. Is that true? Am I eligible to tax exemption? Thank you.

Work permit to enter canada from united states [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am a truck driver, but I can't enter canada because I have a felony, however, I have learned that I can obtain a minister permit to enter canada to allow me to work, how do I go about obtaining such a permit Kindly yours, ...

View more questions Search