Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    eshjan's Avatar
    eshjan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jul 11, 2016, 12:47 PM
    Can I cancel my I-765 application for replacement of OPT EAD card, if I got my old ca
    I had lost my OPT EAD card recently and I got it back today. However I had sent new I-765 application for replacement card. So can I cancel my new application for replacement card?
    AK lawyer's Avatar
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977

    Jul 16, 2016, 05:47 AM
    Yes, by all means cancel it. I expect that you will get in trouble otherwise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to file taxes when 2 Months OPT EAD + H4 EAD [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I worked 3 months in F-1 OPT and then the remaining part of the tax year in H-4 EAD. My husband is in H-1B. Please advise on how to file my taxes for year 2015.

H4 EAD - I-765 Application question [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Expert,We had applied for my wife's H1B in 2010 but after some time the application was withdrawn as the position was no more available. So there was no decision by USCIS on her H1B application. She is currently on H4 Spouse visa. Now on Application I-765 question number 11 is asking if you...

How to cancel a green card application [ 0 Answers ]

I've entered and submitted my information to the respective green card officers and now I'd like to cance that application because I don't have that amount of money at the time. How do I cancel my application?

Forgot to attach back page of I-94 to I-765(new EAD application) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Friends, I am on L2 visa.. applied I-765(my first EAD)on 20 th January,2011... but 1.forgot to attach back page of my I-94 form.(there is no entry on back page as I never travelled outside of USA).. how to send it? not have birth certificate... is it compulsory to attach? ...

OPT and L2 -Applying for EAD Card- [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a question about EAD application process. I had F-1 visa and worked on OPT work permission 1 year ago. Now I got married with my husband who have L-1 visa. So My current visa status is L-2. I am going to apply for the EAD (employment authorization). On I-765 form, there is question...

View more questions Search