Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    corriehac Posts: 87, Reputation: -1

Jul 30, 2006, 05:57 PM
    Can someone tell me what some people who crossed over need to say
    Some very close people have crossed over I was wondering if they wanted to say something why did I loose my house in a fire and why was I brought back here why did I have to misscarages and is there any more children in my future what is in the future for the children I have will my luck ever change and will I ever have my dream job or I am always going to be doing the samething thank you for your time I know you are busy
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 30, 2006, 10:01 PM
    First no there is not "luck" there are things that just happen, and no one can tell you your future, you decide it. Are you getting the education you need for your dream job, I could want to be a Elvis impersonator but If I don't learn to sing and get makeup to look like him it will never happen.

Next no people who pass over don't come backa and tell us things, and if they did, it would only be what they knew in their life, not any future event.
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Jul 31, 2006, 08:02 AM
    You have one giant run on long sentence. You must calm yourself and slow down. I understand your worry and feelings of anxiousness but you are only attracting more negative energy to you, and another negative experience.

The house, it was time for inner growth and moving on, you refused to do either on your own. You are one to learn lessons the hard way sometimes.

Brought back here?-be more specifc,but I get that was your own doing.

Im getting your energy too scattered all over to even make one of these things manifest for you. Yes you need and want change in all of these areas, but you will not know what to do until you find, your calm inner you.

I get you need to exercise, and outdoors is very important to you. Walking, just being outside, seeing things of beauty, zoning out. Your best information comes to you when you are calm and quiet. Your guardian angels can not get through to you with all the noise and hype and worry you've got going on all the time. I don't have you don't any of these things.

I keep getting you need peace in your life. Your body requires calm, calm exercise, peace. I don't have you eating right for your body type either. Proteins not being digested properly and your sugars. Not digesting properly, no muscle tone.

You are at a crossroads, Major, in your life. Every area of your life is about to change. Where you are now will be completely different next year. All for the better.

But I get that you have been in the back seat of your life until now. Someone else always drivng the car for you! Its your turn now! No more being at the mercy of others. You need to learn how to stick up for yourself and take proper care of you and yourself and stop giving away all your power to others!
    Paece ranieri

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 Civic Jumper Cables Crossed [ 6 Answers ]

We tried to Jump the car, but of course broke the golden rule, DON'T CROSS THE WIRES!! Now there is nothing happening after I have switched in a Brand New Battery. Are there some simple test I can do to check, or is it too late for anything?

Really hot people [ 49 Answers ]

Im not sure if this is the correct thread to put this in but, darn if we don't need a place to put beautifull people like this. That boy is fine as I don't know what. How did he get to be that gorgeous. Swoon.

Why do some people say? [ 5 Answers ]

I am wondering why some people say to use condoms when girls give you head?

Fingers crossed! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok... I may be just getting excited too soon... which I often do but something new is going on... yesterday I noticed when I went to the bathroom that I had a light pink discharge... but it was only when I used the bathroom... then last night I had some very light spotting... I am an 8 day heavy...

I want to find out what my dog is crossed with [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this site... but I was hoping someone would be able to help me cause my best friend (my dog) passed away recently and we never got to find out exactly what breed he was. All we were ever told was that he was a Border Collie cross. Can anyone please help me, we think he may have...

View more questions Search