Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    THEpurplepeanut Posts: 195, Reputation: 8

Dec 14, 2008, 12:51 PM
    Totally confused
    So on the 12th (friday) there was a school dance, I just went with a bunch of friends. There was this guy there who is in a few of my classes, and he told me he liked me a lot, well I kind of like him a little but when I'm not around him I don't really like him that much, when I'm around him I do like him. I AM CONFUSED! I tried weighing out the facts, that other guy I liked I gave him one more chance and he threw it away, and I now have this really sweet guy trying to ask me out, am I just desperate or do I really like him? I just don't want feelings to be hurt later in this relationship. Got any advice? :confused:
    xxariesxx Posts: 202, Reputation: 40

Dec 14, 2008, 01:18 PM
    Just be honest with him. If you aren't sure how you feel, then tell him that. Or better yet, just say that you're really flattered he's interested in you but you're not interested in him that way. If you even SUSPECT that you are just interested because you're only lonely, or are just not sure how you feel, then leave him alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Totally confused! [ 1 Answers ]

Sessions/Number of students: 1 /6 2 /10 3 /20 4 /33

Totally confused on where I should pay taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My wife and I bought a home in Indiana. My job forced me to move to the Maryland DC area. Now since I own a home and file jointly with my wife in Indiana they want us to pay state taxes based on adjusted income which includes mine. I pay state taxes to Indiana and not to Maryland. Am I in...

Totally confused [ 147 Answers ]

I don't quite understand what is going on. My wife of 12 years asked for a divorce 4 weeks ago. She said she didn't think we could work out our differences. I do, but that's besides the point. We've had some road blocks but nothing serious like adultry or abuse. We also have two children. I think...

Totally Confused And Lost [ 7 Answers ]

I Asked My Question In The Wrong Place Before So I Guess I Will Start Over. My Boyfriend Is A Great Guy. Fun, Caring , Loving And Extremely Romantic. But There Is The Not So Great Side, That Side Of Him We Call "jj" For Jack Daniels Junior. My Man Drinks A Fifth Of Jack Daniels Everyday When He...

Totally confused [ 1 Answers ]

I filed for bankruptcy at the court and paid 500 pounds I then had to see the official receiverwho has drawn up a payment plan which is very steep . I was under the inpression that bankruptcy and insolvency were different things I am a bit confussed

View more questions Search