Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    koalakeet's Avatar
    koalakeet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Aug 30, 2018, 04:40 PM
    What kind of adapter to I need to make a s-video cable fit into a phillips HDMI smart
    I have a retron 3 and no spot in my TV to plug in the s- video cable so there is no picture. Is there an adapter that will work and if so what kind?
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855

    Aug 30, 2018, 10:00 PM
    I Googled s-video to hdmi cable and found this and a few others

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for an adapter from USB to HDMI [ 9 Answers ]

Hey, hoping for a little help here. I have some DVD's that keep messing up in everything that I am trying to play them on, but for some reason the only thing they will play perfectly on is my computer, and I is a pain to watch on it. Problem is, my computer has no HDMI ports in it, only USB.. My...

Must direct HDMI hookup (HD DVD player to HDMI player)connect through the cable box? [ 1 Answers ]

Wish to buy and HD DVD Player with upscaling and need to know hook ups. If I buy an HDMI dvd player, does it need to run through the cable box or can it run directly to an extra HDMI TV port? Thanks

HDMI Adapter [ 5 Answers ]

Someone gave my daughter a Blu Ray player for christmas. I went to hook it up to her LCD TV and guess HDMI connector on the TV. The DVD player only has HDMI out and no other options. The TV has RCA Jacks and a coax jack. I've never seen anything like this and always thought LCD had at...

Can I use an HDMI cable with a DVI/HDTV component if I buy an adapter for it [ 1 Answers ]

I have an RCA TV with an DVI/HDTV component and I was wondering if I could get an adapter for it so I can use my HDMI cable. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search