Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2020, 05:49 AM
    Arduino sketch code
    THIS is my frist time trying to write a sketch code for my arduino.so can anybody give me a step by step instructions on how to write a sketch code for EIGHT single channel relays.
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2020, 12:29 AM
    i figured out how to write the code.i'm building a light show this christmas,and i need help on setting the delay time on the lights.so i want each string of lights to flash ones then all at same time then repeat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arduino to relay wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I'M BUILDING two eight channel christmas light controllers with single relays.so my question is how do i power all eight single relays with one arduino.

Arduino and home built capacitor sensors [ 2 Answers ]

I am attempting to measure fluid levels in a chamber. To do this I have constructed a water-tight cylindrical capacitor sensor. The electrodes are copper strips applied to the outside of the cylinder. I have then covered the outside of the cylinder in a water-proof coating. The fluid fills the...

Can atmega168 in arduino duemilanove be replace with pic microcontroller? [ 0 Answers ]

Any idea of how to make secret knock detecting door lock by using PIC microcontroller?

Have an old sketch, very interesting what is it? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old framed drawing or sketch of what looks like a black/Indian hunter on a horse which to me looks like an Arabian. It is on a sort of cardboard type medium and the entire piece with detail (horse's muscles etc.) was pushed out from the back of the medium so it is dimensional! It is truly...

View more questions Search