Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needbankinfo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 09:03 PM
    Hitachi plasma TV does not turn on
    Hi:
    I have a Hitachi Plasma TV 50”(Modek number P50H401A). It does not turn ON. The ON LED is flashing 4 times and stop for 2 sec and flash 4 times again. There is no picture and no sound. Before this as I was watching DVD the bottom half of the screen was filed with horizontal lines. I turn TV OFF and ON and never worked after that. Any one knows what is going on? It is only 3 years old.

Thank you,

Frank G
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2012, 10:02 AM
    It's possible that you need to replace the lower y-buffer (especially since you had problems with the bottom half of the screen). Without seeing the TV it's difficult to be certain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hitachi Plasma TV won't turn on regularly [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 42" Hitachi Plasma TV. Every so often, but more often than not lately, it won't turn on. The red standby light is lit on the front of the set, but no matter what I do it won't come on. I've tried unplugging it and plugging it back in, plugging it into a different outlet (although...

Hitachi plasma not turning on! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 50" Hitachi plasma TV (P50H401A) that just stopped working for no reason. I have plugged and unplugged everything, checked the outlet and pushed the main power button on the bottom. No lights will come on at all. Please help

Hitachi plasma not turning on! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 50" Hitachi plasma TV that has not got much use. I have used it maybe a total of 4 hours in the last year. Today I went to turn it on and there is nothing. No lights at the bottom, nothing on the screen, no noises. I am puzzled. I never use this thing and now that I want to use it it...

View more questions Search