Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NikkiVuitton Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 04:51 PM
    No sound coming from my TV
    I have a 'Matsui' TV with built in free view no speakers used, when I connect my ALBA DVD player to my TV sound comes from my TV, but when I try and watch normal TV or free view channel there is no sound what so ever! All I have plugged in is a wire from an old free view box connected where the aerial is supposed to be and a coaxial connector which is then connected to my aerial. May the extra wire from an old free view box be the problem?
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2011, 06:34 PM
    You say your TV has freeview built-in. You should be able to just connect your antenna to the TV directly and shouldn't need a free view box.
    NikkiVuitton Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2011, 12:07 PM
    I don't have the freeview box connected, I cannot find a aerial to fit my TV so I used an wire from an old freeview box and plugged it where the aerial is supposed to go, which I have a coaxial connector to connect my aerial.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New sound coming from cpu [ 4 Answers ]

I am having a high pitched noise, on occasion, when I clicked my mouse to go to a site. It's short and quick, but doesn't happen all the time. Like a mouse squeak. Coming from my cpu. When my email was hacked into recently the noise started about the same time as I was compromised. I run kaspersky...

No sound coming from PC or speakers [ 6 Answers ]

I recently erased my sound max by mistake and now there is no sound coming from the PC or the speakers, how do I restore that?

I have no sound coming out of my speakers [ 1 Answers ]

There is no sound coming out of my speakers I think I have deleted my multimedia audio device have tried everything I think! But still there is no sound could you help me :confused:

No sound coming from TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Sony 19" CRT from 2001. There is a cable box connected to it. No other inputs. Two nights ago when I was about to turn the TV off, the sound went away; I thought maybe I hit the mute or there was a cable glitch, so I just turned the TV off. The next morning, there was still no sound...

View more questions Search