Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minnesota1HOME Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2009, 04:23 PM
    How to wiring gfi 50 amp breaker I have red black white copper wire
    How do you wire a 50 amp gfi double pull circuit breaker to a hot tub.
    From hot tub I have a hot black and red and white neutraul where do these wires go on the breaker.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2009, 05:10 AM
    Here you go...
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ceiling fan has black, white, and a black/white wire? [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with this combination of wires? I am trying to change out ceiling fans in my living room. From ceiling box I have: a black wire, and a white wire, and no ground From the fan w/ light kit I have: a black wire, white wire, and a black w/ while stripe wire, and no...

How do I wire a switch with pilot light with 1 black, 1 white, and 1 ground wire? [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced an outdoor outlet controlled by an interior switch with a Cooper gfci outlet and it tested fine. Then I replaced the existing switch with a Cooper switch with pilot light. The switch has one line coming into it with one white(hot), one black(neutral), and one ground. When I connect...

Wiring a fan with a red, black and white wire in junction box [ 5 Answers ]

Yes, this is the situation. I bought a fan with the following wires: White, black, blue (down light) and gray (up light). I do not have a down light. The junction box comes with a red wire, black wire and white wire. There are two wall switches to control the light and to control the fan...

What gauge copper wire to use with 100 amp breaker [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I are trying to put together a 100 or 125 amp breaker box on a pole to establish utilities to our home. We already have some 4 gauge copper wiring and we're not sure if this will support the amperage. Is there some kind of table or guide? The other thing is that the electric company...

I have black red White wire in the ceiling [ 1 Answers ]

I have black red and white wires in the ceiling and blue black white and green on the fan which do I hook up to which?

View more questions Search