Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2008, 06:48 PM
    thematrix12, if you read the whole thread I said that on Feb 19... the day Toshiba cancelled HD-DVD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rm format to mp3 format [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all::) Please tell me:how can I convert RealOnePlayer file (rm file) to mp3 file?which software? Is quiktime good?? and how?(please don't advice downloading software -because I don't want to infect my mp3 player! ) Thanks in advance

Divorce settlement may not be settled. [ 1 Answers ]

My close friend is engaged to a woman who has 3 kids and an Ex husband. A lot to sort out... Her divorce was settled out of court through 2 mediator attorneys. She got what was in the checking account and the home equity. He got his salary and moreover - a trust fund that kicks in in 2...

Auto accident settled, now person wants more [ 3 Answers ]

I settled an auto accident outside my insurance for the amount on the person's estimate. The person had the car fixed somewhere else, outside of Los Angeles, California and now wants the additional amount it cost him. He had it fixed in Vancouver. I did not agree to anything besides the estimate...

Credit rating: Settled vs Paid [ 1 Answers ]

A few years ago, we ren into financial hardship. I contacted one of our credit card companies to ask them to work out a payment arrangement with me. They refused because my acount was "in good standing". Well, we defaulted on the payments as I warned them may happen. They rapidly inflated the...

Is it really settled? [ 9 Answers ]

I was sent a settlement letter by a collection agency the debt was $307. They offered my a settlement $215 to settle debt paid. I sent them the money via Money order and return receipt in plenty of time. BUT the difference of $92. Is showing up on my credit bureau as an owed balance. What is...

View more questions Search