Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    home owner Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Jun 12, 2008, 10:24 AM
    The song BEAUTIFUL as used on So You Think You Can Dance
    Last night on the TV show, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE, the couple of Susie and Marquis did a fabulous routing, to a fabulous song called BEAUTIFUL, but I did not catch the name of the artist on the screen. It was a very high alto sound sort of like Charlotte Church. Can anyone ID the singer from that scene?
    AlwaysWriting Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Jun 12, 2008, 12:22 PM
    James Blunt
    marie83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 06:25 PM
    Me'Shell Ndegeocello. What a beautiful song.
    paris0chica Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2009, 06:05 PM
    Its bethany dillon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Beautiful Song [ 4 Answers ]

Help me... please!! I have searched the internet twice over, and came up empty handed! I know the name of the song and singer but cannot find the lyrics of it anywhere. I would love to find the lyrics, so that it can be played on a guitar just sitting around a fire... The song: One White...

A beautiful song [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for an excellent song from the 80's,I need the artist and title,this song,it goes like this... 'yodle,yodle,yodle,yodle,. if you believe in love,you got to'... this song sounds exactly like the song S.O.S from abba but it has a different name,of which I don't know,thank you

What Dance Song? [ 2 Answers ]

Please, could anyone help me with this song. If made (as good as I could) the melody from the song --> http://users.skynet.be/princeskeleth/what.mp3 <-- If anyone can help me, please... Grtz and thanks, - Encycloop -

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

Dance song [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for the name of a dance song that was out about 7 years ago, its not bettie davis eyes, that's what keeps coming up when I type it into Google. The words are"she's got, she's got beadie eyes. she'll expose when she knows you". Can't find it on I tunes either, please help

View more questions Search