Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    home owner Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Dec 10, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Compact disc rental
    Can anyone tell me if there is any music store in Los Angeles where you can rent a cd, as you would rent a dvd at Blockbuster? Thank you
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2007, 06:50 PM
    A library perhaps.
    thereisno4evr Posts: 63, Reputation: 0

Dec 10, 2007, 07:52 PM
    Most of these kinds of shops have now shut down as the legality of the service became questionable.
    A library is a good option but in libarys you will not find any current music.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2007, 08:12 PM
    I agree... libraries may not have what you want, but even so... they'll probably have other stuff you forgot about or never thought about. I can check out up to 10 cds at a time at ours... its great.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probationary innerstate compact [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have to have a job to transfer probation from Montana to Idaho even if you are from Idaho but caught a case in Montana?

Compact Definition of Buddhism? [ 9 Answers ]

I post this question as a follow-up to a post on another thread. What I would like is a short quick definition of what Buddhism is if that is possible. I have met a number of Buddhists where we basically passed "in the night" so to speak and I didn't get to find out much about the philosophy. I do...

Once I Have Made A Disc, Can I Make Copies Of The Disc Uncopiable? [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah erm, I have made a disc consisting of some word and excel files. I would like to sell this disc as it is interactive and can benefit people. How do I copy the disc so people can use it but cannot re write/copy it on their computer and sell it on? :rolleyes:

View more questions Search