Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vench Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 02:22 AM
    Song entitled"fallin'"
    Who is the original singer of the song with intro"i'm afraid to fly and i don't know why..."?
    vench Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 02:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vench
    who is the original singer of the song with intro"i'm afraid to fly and i don't know why..."?
    Who is the original singer of the song"fallin'"with intro like this,"i'm afraid to fly and i don't know why..."?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2007, 02:29 AM
    Do not keep repeating your question.
    As most people are not online at the moment, it will be a while till someone answers questions.
    Please be patient.

Thank you.
    home owner Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Oct 30, 2007, 11:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vench
    who is the original singer of the song with intro"i'm afraid to fly and i don't know why..."?
    Possibly Connie Francis, who recorded a song called "Fallin" in the late 50's
    kathythinks Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 08:58 AM
    Robert klein and teri desario
    kathythinks Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vench View Post
    Who is the original singer of the song"fallin'"with intro like this,"i'm afraid to fly and I don't know why..."?
    ROBERT KLEIN and TERI DE SARIO

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

Name the song with lyrics "I love people born in the 80's" [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone please help? :confused: This song is definitely current as it has been used on some TV link items - it is a male singer and the chorus keeps repeating "born in the eighties, the eighties"... The only other lyrics I caught when listening to the full track on the radio recently was...

Use of a "chorus line" of a song by Bob Marley to print onto a shirt... [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! Would anyone know if it is illegal to print a paragraph or phrase or chorus of one of Bob Marley's songs onto a shirt to sell for retail? Thanks, sky68

View more questions Search