Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    home owner Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Jul 20, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Bathroom wallpapering
    I live in one of those old houses that is forever settling, as a result any cracks in the walls that I repair, reappear after a while. This is a particular problem in the bathroom. I want to wallpaper the walls there with that type of wallpapering that sort of gives or stretches. I have also considered formica for the walls, which may or not be conventional but who cares. Can anyone give me any info about this. Perhaps someone out there has had the same problem and can tell me how they solved it. I really do like this formica idea.

S.R. LA CA
    EMERIL LAGASSE Posts: 101, Reputation: 4

Jul 22, 2007, 04:18 PM
    One way to do it is to remove all the wallpaper and glue
    drywall tape and finish over cracks
    Prime and paint
    get r done
    How about a rating

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After using the bathroom. [ 5 Answers ]

This may sound a little weird but... After going pee, normally a guy can just shake a few times, and put it away. I don't know why but for the last month or so, every time I go to the bathroom, its like I can't get all of the pee to come out. Its hard to explain... but I'll try. Think of a...

One Bathroom into Two [ 1 Answers ]

I have one large bathroom on my second floor in between two bedrooms. Is there anyway to tear this out and make two small bathrooms using the existing sewer lines? Can the two bathrooms share the sewer line?

Bathroom plumbing with basement bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

Could you please tell me what cause my upstairs bathroom to back up into my basement bathroom?

Another Bathroom is needed... The boys are fighting to use the bathroom [ 7 Answers ]

First, thank you for having this kind of forum. Now also let me say that I'm not well versed in the plumbing lingo so hopefully you will be patient with my questions. I live in a 3 levels home (Basement, Main, Upstairs) with the existing bathroom is on the main floor. I'm planing to add...

Bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pop up bathtub drain plug, with a threaded end on the bottom. I think where the threaded end connects in the drain has stripped out. Can this piece be replaced or what do I need to do to fix the problem? Thank you

View more questions Search