Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    home owner Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

May 9, 2012, 02:49 PM
    Where to sell classical record collection
    I live in Los Angeles and expect to be moving to smaller quarters within the year. I have a huge classical record collection I am trying to sell. Can anyone direct me to a potentional buyer. Many of them are boxed sets and all are in excellent condition because I made it a point of never lending them out. Any info would be appreciated.
    love4nature3 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 03:31 PM
    Have u checked what they'd be worth on eBay?
    home owner Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

May 9, 2012, 03:33 PM
    I thought about going that route, but it would take way too much time and effort. I am looking for one quick sale of the entire lot of them. Thanks for the suggestion. It may come to that if I have no luck in getting rid of them any other way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sell a book collection? [ 5 Answers ]

How to go about selling a book collection?

Received the collection letters from collection company after discharged from bankrup [ 2 Answers ]

I had discharged all my debs after my bankruptcy judgment. I received a collection letter and phone calls from a collection agency what should I do now ?

Looking to sell porcelian doll collection [ 2 Answers ]

I have a few porcelian dolls. 1. Gibson Girl Anniversary Heirloom Bride doll. 2. "Kristy" Harley Davidson Bride Doll. 3. Princess Grace Heirloom Bride Doll. 4. Morning Song by "Judy Belle". 5. B'eb'eBru Victorian Heirloom Bride...

Best Way to Sell a Book Collection? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a collection of books with titles in the fields of psychology, social psychology, industrial/organizational psychology, measurement, interviewing, etc. Some of the books are classics. Only one or two are old textbooks. The collection totals approximately 35 ft. of books. Anyone have...

View more questions Search