Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    home owner Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Oct 13, 2006, 10:49 AM
    Unknown
    I am trying to run down a TV movie I saw many years ago. This was yet another movie about a nuclear attack. The movie had a touching scene at the end where one of the films leads was finally able to get back home, only to find his mothers' dress on their bed, covered with dust (meaning of course that she was one of the victims and had now been disintegrated).
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2006, 05:30 PM
    There was this 80's movie starring Steve Guttenberg called "Day After" or the "The Day After". I don't know if that's it but it was about nuclear warfare. I believe it was a TV movie.

Southerngalps
    quando Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 03:11 PM

May have been Testament.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown sound [ 8 Answers ]

From time to time and very irregularly, I hear a strange sound coming from the boxes of my computer. I work wit windows xp. This sound is very ennoying, lasts one or two seconds and is definitely not a windows-sound. For it is so irregularly, it is no point to find it out from where it comes by...

Unknown Title [ 2 Answers ]

I read this book a few years back. It's a sci-fi/fantasy with humor novel. The story is about two babies accidentally switched at birth. One of the babies happens to be the anti-christ. Because of the switch, he's raised as an average human. When as an adult he finds out who he is, he doesn't...

Unknown Movie, Please Help! [ 1 Answers ]

When I was little I saw a movie that I can't remember the title to or any the actors that were in it. For some reason I can't get this movie out of my head and I'm desperately searching for the title. I saw this movie in the mid 80's but I'm not exactly sure when it was made. The movie starts about...

Unknown [ 3 Answers ]

:( :confused: See I'm with my boyfriend now and I do not trust him but I do not trust myself at that.. I got some problems that I do not know how to deal with nor fix them.. It's driving me crazy... I need to get rid of these problems so that I don't start anymore arguments with my boyfriend and...

Unknown Virus [ 2 Answers ]

My notebook has strarted to slow down since a few months ago. I have Norton Antivirus which is updated weekly. But I think my notebook is infected with virus cause it shuts down and restarts without any message and it occurs rarely. When it shuts down I could see English sentences on the blue...

View more questions Search