Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mother2Be Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 11:34 PM
    Need a place 2 Stay but have a Felony
    How do I go about finding a place to stay for me and my newborn with a felony on my record.I did the crime in 2006 but I am not that person.What 2 do?? :confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2008, 11:59 PM

Hi, Mother2Be!

If you are asking about just places that you can live for a short while, there are usually Catholic Worker Houses, shelters of various sorts for women, churches that you might approach for help and community programs that do help to provide shelter for women.

If you go to a City Hall or look in the Yellow Pages of a phone book, then you will be likely to find places that will be able to help you.

I do wonder though, why you think that having a felony conviction is hampering you from finding some sort of shelter?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony probation felony violation-what will happen? [ 15 Answers ]

I have a godson whose mother is a convicted felon for forgery/writing checks, and is on felony probation, she was recently arrested, they had a bench warrant out for her arrest. She went to court, plead guilty, and went to court this morning to see what the charges were, they consisted of: usage of...

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

Place value [ 1 Answers ]

Plls help me with these question about the PLACE VALUE.. Give the number whose hundreds place is one-third of the greatest one digit number, the tens place is twice the hundreds place, the ones place is four times the digit in the hundreds place divided by 2, and the three digits in the thousands...

Why doesn't my girlfriend want me to stay at her place? [ 11 Answers ]

I have been with this girl for 3 years off anf on and I have always been allowed to sleep at my girlfriends house. Last year I moved away and since then we have been in a stressful long distance relationship in which we both have cheated at least once. Recently things have changed and now we are...

View more questions Search