Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TomyBary Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 07:46 PM
    Please, identify my childhood animes! Many thanks..
    First of all... many thanks to amazing Straydog for finding my lost childhood animes and the whole forum... But there are more animes that I remember from my childhood but I have forgotten the titles... Only images of certain scenes I do remember...

1.Anime)In this movie I remember, 1 guy/man/boy was (this is a opening scene I'm sure!) was in a VR simulator, he was wearing a helmet (black color) and in it's reflection the words were visible like some computer anaysis or something, so he was in a VR-lookalike cockpit... it was a very mystical or calm music during this acene... so he finished the simulation, paused for a moment and got out of the cockpit - VR... and the whole room was in dark and was a special room for doing this kind of tests... Next scene that I remember he was he was recruited to go on a space mission, but he was very scared and was questining if he is going to be good at it... and, that space ship in which he was going, was very medium large (black and red in color), and when that ship flew, the openig title of the movie became visible... that's it...

2. Anime) In this I remember the first scenes in this movie were that there was a huge storm, snowstorm, and there was castle in the mountains... there were people in the castle... I don't remember more of that scene but.. I do know that in this movie (I'm sure) there was feast in a special room, big room, like a robot king and a robot queen and a lot of there servants, but I don't remember why were they having a celebration... I know that some people (humans, maybe 5 or 6 humans) successfully managed to escape the prison in which they were held and had to hurry to get to their robot/it was one giant robot(/blue/whitecolor).. and they killed the bad guys/or robots in that castle... Image that I remember... when that break out of prison happened... back in the Lounge or Dinner or Feast room , where the feast was, everyone was gone, except the king robot with his queen robot, I think, and it was a very sad music, and the king was I don't know or angry or was crying.. but I think he committed suicide?

3. Anime)Probably the most scary anime sci-fi picture I have seen. Don't remember much. The crew on board of a space ship was killed, decapitated, massacred by this THING (I don't know how to call it). I know there were my gross, violent scenes during those killings... extremely brutal slaughter... One scene I remember, maybe I'm wrong but the guy in a wheel chair was slaughtered in a very dark/red corner... that monster was coming through the sewer opening... I't was very very gross... The whole crew was fighting this "Thing"... That's all...

Check out some similar questions!

More help needed from animes experts! IDENTIFY my forgotten animes! [ 0 Answers ]

First of all...many thanks to amazing Straydog for finding my lost childhood animes and the whole forum... But there are more animes that I remember from my childhood but I have forgotten the titles...Only images of certain scenes I do remember... 1.anime)In this movie I remember, 1 guy/man/boy...

Anime freaks & experts needed! Please HELP me find my childhood animes! [ 2 Answers ]

First of all... I must excuse for my bad english, I hope you will understand what I'm saying Wink I would like to greet the WHOLE forum... so HELLO, AnimeNFO... And God bless though Whole forum for keeping this anime art alive for EVER... In short my name is Tommy, and I'm from Europe...

Identify my childhood (FORGOTTEN) anime movies! Part 2 [ 0 Answers ]

Thanks everyone for helping me find animes like (Gall Force, and Space Transformer). If you can, plese, also find these... Thank you very very much! 1. anime)In this movie I remember, 1 guy/man/boy was (this is a opening scene I'm sure! ) was in a VR simulator, he was wearing a helmet (black...

Identify my childhood (FORGOTTEN) anime movies! Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks everyone for helping me find animes like (Gall Force, and Space Transformer). If you can, plese, also find these... Thank you very very much! 1. anime)In this movie I remember, 1 guy/man/boy was (this is a opening scene I'm sure! ) was in a VR simulator, he was wearing a helmet (black...

Identify my childhood (FORGOTTEN) anime movies! [ 15 Answers ]

First of all... I must excuse for my bad english, I hope you will understand what I'm saying Wink I would like to greet the WHOLE forum... so HELLO, AnimeNFO... and God bless though Whole forum for keeping this anime art alive for EVER... In short my name is Tommy, and I'm from Europe...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.