Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2009, 09:23 PM
    Need something new to watch!
    Kay so here's the deal, I watch anime. Yep, I do, and I like it.

I need another one to watch.

Just so you don't suggest ones I've seen, and so you have an idea of the kind I like
    Here's a list of what I have seen.

• Kaze no Stigma
    • Shakugan no Shana
    • Toradora
    • Tenjou Tenge
    • Zero No Tsukaima
    • Pandora Hearts
    • Vampire Knight
    • Fullmetal Alchemist 1 and 2
    • Trigun
    • Ouran High School Host Club

So there's what I've seen, I need suggestions, I usually go wo AniLinkz Anime Stream - The BEST place for all your Anime Streaming Needs for FREE but I have NO CLUE where to start. There's like a bajillion different titles and I have no idea what they are about.
    Suggestions?
    I have no life, and plenty of time. :)
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2009, 10:33 PM
    Hey OSH - I love anime as well.

Have you seen "Gankutsuou - The Count of Monte Cristo?"

It's a series of 6 CDs (fantasy-science fiction) and it's really interesting - a bit slow perhaps in parts and the dubbed voices can be a little irritating - but, the graphics are a-mazing - the artwork is fantastic!

Music is a combination of classical and the Stranglers and clothes designed by Anna Sui.

Visually, it's worth looking at - I leave it up to you to decide what you think of the plot!
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2009, 10:49 PM

Maybe describe the plot a bit? :)
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2009, 10:52 PM
    Yeah I usually watch everything subbed. So We'll see if it's subbed on my site or not.

EDIT: Yeah it's subbed, and when the first episode started (not the intro) my first thought was 'I hope that no epileptics chose to watch this" Very visually stimulating right away.

We'll see.

Keep the suggestions coming though. I like seeing new things. :)
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2009, 11:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ohsohappy View Post
    Maybe describe the plot a bit? :)
    Well, it's sort of the story of the Count of Monte Cristo set in the future...

Born into an aristocratic family in Paris, Albert sets out on a journey with his best friend, Franz, to escape his privileged yet dull life. They travel to Luna, which is on the surface of the moon, and meet a very wealthy man named The Count of Monte Cristo. Becoming completely fascinated with The Count's mysterious charm, Albert welcomes him into Paris high society. But soon Albert will discover the Count's true motive - revenge..
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2009, 09:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini54 View Post
    Well, it's sort of the story of the Count of Monte Cristo set in the future....

Born into an aristocratic family in Paris, Albert sets out on a journey with his best friend, Franz, to escape his privileged yet dull life. They travel to Luna, which is on the surface of the moon, and meet a very wealthy man named The Count of Monte Cristo. Becoming completely fascinated with The Count's mysterious charm, Albert welcomes him into Paris high society. But soon Albert will discover the Count's true motive - revenge..
    Hmmmmmm
    LovelyKiryuu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 01:52 AM
    You can watch lots of good anime at http://www.gorgeousanime.com
    LovelyKiryuu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 01:53 AM
    Watch Anime Online at http://www.gorgeousanime.com
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2011, 10:01 PM

Or I can watch it on anilinkz and watch Caanad or whatever it is called

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Third Watch ((NY)) [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I have been watching Third Watch the t.v show based in NY for some time now, it's the one with the NYPD, FDNY etc ;) I seem not to be able to find a DVD box set :confused: just out of interest does any one know where one can be found, as it seems not stocked in the UK?? :rolleyes: Any...

Where to watch it? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to figure out where I could watch cricket. I guess I could get some sort of sports package on cable or satellite. But is there a website that broadcasts matches for free? Thanks.

Did anybody watch. [ 45 Answers ]

That dribble on prime time TV last night? It seems that it has gotten so bad that the anointed one has to resort to going on prime time TV for an hour to sell his line to the general public now. What gives with that? So far he is proposing a trillion dollar deficit for the next ten years, more...

Watch this [ 19 Answers ]

Genetically Engineered Food Alert Coalition: Genetically Krafted, the Movie

View more questions Search