Ask
    memary027 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 02:07 PM
    History on a house
    When was a house built and what happened in that house
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2007, 07:45 PM
    Look in the register of deeds office for information.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 14, 2007, 07:57 PM
    Tax records could indicate when the property was added as a house,

Deed records only show who bought and when, the value of each sale may give you an idea if a house was build.

Depending on the area, the records of building permits will have you a history.

Talk to the people living in the area about the home.

and have a detailed building inspection done of the home, they can tell you close to when built by what was used, by the foudation and more
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2007, 04:54 AM
    If your county has a historical society, there can sometimes be information there. The original deed would give you information back to the time the land was bought and the original owner and subsequent owners. A home I bought was once on land that was the town's livery stable and blacksmithy. The title company could be helpful as they have access to the research on the property.
    jessie2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2010, 02:24 AM
    History on 11602 moen st. anaheim ca. 92804

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

History [ 2 Answers ]

According to what I have learned, the X in the old spanish had the sound of the english H, or the spanish J, for that matter. That is why Mexico is pronounced Mejico and not Mecsico. The same thing goes for Texas and Don Quixote. Can you tell me what sound the J had in spanish before this...

History! [ 3 Answers ]

Ananda Pillai's description of the Christian's dinner party pointed to which wrongdoing of the host? A - He tried to convert guests to Christianity. B - He served European food only. C - He invited members of other religions although he was a convert. D - He invited members of all levels of...

History [ 1 Answers ]

Who are the United States representatives in the legislative branch?

View more questions Search