Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ironclad04 Posts: 193, Reputation: 8

Mar 11, 2013, 08:46 AM
    Cyborg movie
    Hi all, just wondering if someone can help me locate a movie title I haven't seen for a long time and I was tryn to find it again,

Well here's some scene details I can provide to make somewhat good description!
    First off the movie is a cyborg movie, I think it came out a couple years after or before "programmed to kill" which also featured a woman cyborg, but this woman was very buffed! Muscular, very 80's rock lookn hairdue, the only scene I really remember was that she fighting people with a big gun, I want to say it was laser type but I'm not sure, and won of course, but she was injured in the foot somehow, and then it showed her in a scene a min later tryn to pull something out of of her foot, and a deer came up to her and almost showed some senstivity toward it and held out her hand to pet it I think, and that's all I can remember of the movie! After that I'm clueless, I want to say late 80s early 90s very low buget action packed I want to say, but very well done.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 11, 2013, 11:28 AM
    Alienator.
    ironclad04 Posts: 193, Reputation: 8

Mar 11, 2013, 09:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Alienator.
    I looked it up online movie stores, and it checks out! Lol Quinn F. you rock!! Feels so weird watchn that movie again. Thanks guys
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 12, 2013, 11:39 AM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cyborg movie [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew about a film that was made either in the 80's or 90's. It was about a blonde girl who was running away from a cyborg in the desert. The cyborg was invisible throughout most of the film. Near the end it was caught on fire falling out of an abandoned building or...

Old movie with a cyborg, title? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I saw a movie a while ago about a man on another planet who befriends a cyborg man. Partway through the movie, the cyborg's memories are erased, and he then has to hunt down his friend. I never saw the end, does anyone know the movie? The landscape was desert-like. Thanks! It's a pretty old...

1980's cyborg movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember this movie, but here I go.. the guy is like half man half robot and there's like this other guy (evil dude) who wants to travel back in time in rule the world like almost like a ceser and he also is robotic or has a robotic suite. Pretty sure it was in the 80's or early 90's....

Girl cyborg from 80's movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone I was little kid when I saw this movie don't remember much about. I was definitely in the 80's about a girl who is possibly murdered or dies, but someone sticks a chip in her head or is turned into a robot and comes back to town but she starts kill her fam and friends. I hope some...

80's or 90's Robot/cyborg movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember an old movie about a teen cyborg/robot thing that looks human and goes to college. All I can remember about it is that in one scene he tries to run and catch a bus and the bus is traveling at like 50 MPH. Maybe staring Kirk Cameron? I have no idea.

View more questions Search