Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamierjames Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 04:18 AM
    My boyfriend is upset over my possessiveness
    I really I have a problem about my jealousy. My boyfriend broke me up because he can't take it, because every time he talk to someone else, I ask him about the mobile, who sending him sms, or who he is talking with on the phone.

Edited/T
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2012, 11:26 AM
    What is your question? How to survive the breakup? How to try to get him back? How to stop being so insecure and jealous?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 13, 2012, 06:21 PM
    Get rid of that annoying habit.
    Sasha40 Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Mar 13, 2012, 09:03 PM
    Stop being possessive! You don't own anyone and men hate to be controlled! It's annoying!! Really would you want to be asked questions constantly?
    Besides that shows the guy how insecure you are and that is a major turn-off!!
    Stop that behavior and get some interesting hobbies instead.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Mar 13, 2012, 10:12 PM
    It seems you're doubtful and suspicious and not plain possessive. If you cannot trust someone do not get into a relationship with them.

And stop being controlling and give people some space.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2012, 11:38 AM
    Then stop it... it will end EVERY relationship. Also accept the break up. You wrote "My boyfriend is upset over my possessiveness"... he is no longer your boyfriend, he is now the ex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend is really upset with me, what should I do? [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend live together, a few night we got into a big fight and he told me to leave, so I did, he then decided to take a little trip and said I was coming with him, so I did, thinking we were OK. The whole trip he barely looked at me or spoke to me... It made me feel very uncomfortable.....

I just left my boyfriend, and am truly upset [ 4 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I have been together for a little over 2 years. I just had to break up with him, not because I loved him but because he was an alcoholic, and dragging me down with him. I really loved him and for a while he was sober and I had never been so proud in my life. But within the...

Should I be upset at my boyfriend? [ 8 Answers ]

So I let him borrow my laptop. And one night, he was really in need but we just couldn't do it that night. So I saw in the history that later that night he went on YouTube and looked up girls shaking their butts, and when I brought that up to him casually he told me that he masturbated to that. And...

What to do when boyfriend is upset because of her girlfriend? [ 15 Answers ]

HI, Whenever my girlfriend gets upset or angry she ignores me... I don't know why? If she is making any mistake then she never comes to meet me instead I have to go to meet her... I know that she loves me very much, I can understand her problem that she is afraid of her family but I am not getting...

Should I have been upset that my boyfriend did that? [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about a year and a half now. Recently he told me that some girl sends him some explicit message on his email. He then decides to show me the email but doesn't tell me who its from. Soon after that he receives another email with a series of naked photos from...

View more questions Search