Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ttaylor888 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2012, 03:38 PM
    My boyfriend is really upset with me, what should I do?
    Me and my boyfriend live together, a few night we got into a big fight and he told me to leave, so I did, he then decided to take a little trip and said I was coming with him, so I did, thinking we were OK. The whole trip he barely looked at me or spoke to me... It made me feel very uncomfortable.. We come home and he is still acting distant.. I'm worried he is testing me or just doesn't care anymore... I don't know what to do, anything to make him feel better, eeek help
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2012, 05:23 PM
    Talk to him, communication is key. Ask him about what is going on.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2012, 11:38 AM
    Yes, if you two want a strong, lasting relationship you both need to communicate well (talking AND listening) and show each other love. Testing, distancing, telling your partner to leave, barely speaking to one another, not looking at one another... all recipes for failure. Express yourself in a loving, caring manner and request the same. If you can't communticate then you don't have what you think you have... or what you truly want.

Hugs, Didi
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 10, 2012, 06:26 PM
    Leave and let him get over his anger.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just left my boyfriend, and am truly upset [ 4 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I have been together for a little over 2 years. I just had to break up with him, not because I loved him but because he was an alcoholic, and dragging me down with him. I really loved him and for a while he was sober and I had never been so proud in my life. But within the...

Should I be upset at my boyfriend? [ 8 Answers ]

So I let him borrow my laptop. And one night, he was really in need but we just couldn't do it that night. So I saw in the history that later that night he went on YouTube and looked up girls shaking their butts, and when I brought that up to him casually he told me that he masturbated to that. And...

I'm always angry and upset at my boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

I'm young and I have a boyfriend 3 years older, we split for about 3 months and we've been back together for 2 weeks now. We're both trying really hard to not let the things that broke us up before do it again. We always fought, and he always admitted to being the one in the wrong. I always just...

Should I have been upset that my boyfriend did that? [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about a year and a half now. Recently he told me that some girl sends him some explicit message on his email. He then decides to show me the email but doesn't tell me who its from. Soon after that he receives another email with a series of naked photos from...

My boyfriend said he needs space, I'm very upset what do I do? [ 20 Answers ]

Hey everyone, My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 and a half years. I am 19 he is 21. We are very close, first off I met him when I was 16 and he was 18 in college, then he moved back home where I reside and his parents lived, we have been together almost everyday. It was mutual decision....

View more questions Search