Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justagurl:) Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Dec 26, 2005, 05:55 PM
    Ninth grade relationship with guy with girlfriend
    Ok... that guy that was in my last forum... Im still crazy about him!! (we did some stuff together last night.. but he STILL has a gilfriend) he felt bad... but my problem is... my parents.. and his parents now are getting involved...

My mom doesn't want me getting together with him AT ALL because she is afraid that if me and MB (him) get together.. then mine and his parents relationship will suffer from us... if we were to break up.

And its crazy because.. I NEVER cry over something like this... ESPECIALLY for a GUY... (like him) I know that sounds mean.. but MAN.. I see sooo much in him when I look in his eyes.. I mean.. We have never ever been this close since SEVENTH grade.. and I'm in NINTH grade now.. and I'm still head over heels for him.

HOW CAN I CONVINCE MY PARENTS THAT IF WE WERE TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP THAT IT WOULD BE OK?

PLEASE ANSWER THIS... PLEASE... I NEED Everyone's ADVICE. IM LIKE GOING FREAKING CRAZY THINKING ABOUT IT... AND HIM... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
    manutd4eva Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Dec 26, 2005, 06:40 PM
    I think he should tell them as they will know u love him but if they hear it from him too it might change there mind.

Good luck

Dec 26, 2005, 07:50 PM
    I don't know if he loves me... but I might love him... It could be Puppy love or whatever.. but OMG... He is INCREDIBLE. His eyes seem so dull to other people... but (I know I have already said this) when I look in them... I see something else. IS IT LOVE? Do you think it might be?

But he couldn't say anything to my parents.. my parents are mean.. and he has seen the mean side of them.. (I think he might be scared of them.)

WHAT DO I DO.. WHAT DO I DO?!

WHY DO I FEEL THESE QUESTIONS ARE SOOO IMPORTANT.. BUT AS TO YOU GUYS PROBABLY THINK It's the MOST RETARDED AND CHEESIEST THING YOU HAVE EVER HEARD IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE? LOL
    manutd4eva Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Dec 27, 2005, 01:45 AM
    I've just read your other topic you wrote about your parents, are these the same people? If so I wouldn't tell them! But its up too you
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2005, 06:40 AM
    What to do
    Hi,
    It's very hard for me to understand your question. Too many "subject" changes in what you write.
    But, it sounds like you are "crazy" about a boy, and your parents and his want you to "butt out".
    So, the best thing you can do is forget about this boy, and move on with your life. Believe it or not, the same thing will keep happening until you might be at least 20 yrs old!
    You didn't mention your age, so I am gussing you are a young teen. Life is full of surprises and "let downs".
    You ask what to do? Move on, meet some new boys.
    I do wish you the best of luck, and the more you keep thinking about him, the worse you will make it for yourself.

Dec 27, 2005, 02:28 PM
    Yea... I guess your right. I am 15.. and I can't stand telling my parents about relationships of mine. They are butts! But yea.. I'm just going to move on... or at leats try

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Just starting grade nine [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I am going into grade nine this September, I don't know about the states, but here in Canada, High school starts in grade nine. Anyway, I am worried about the older grades initiating me, what they do is write "niner" on your face with permanent marker. My sister says to have fun with and let...

Hair for eight grade Dance [ 1 Answers ]

I need help finding the right hair style for my dress. My dress is a strapless dress it's brown with pink polka dots and a pink bow in the center. It's short and cute a Jessica Mc Clintock dress. Can you give any ideas or pictures of styles. I'm getting it done, but I still need something to bring...

JV girls in 11th grade? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I have another question. Is true that if you are in the 11 grade that you can still tryout j.v. girls basketball because I just wannna know. I don't know if I'm ready to go on to varsity. See varsity they have 3 freshmen and two seniors and 2 sohmores ( including one of are players) and the...

Slab on grade plumbing [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I am thinking of building a cabin with a slab-on-grade floor. My plumbing experience is pretty good for a DIYer, a cople of complete new houses, but never slab on grade. Reading over this forum, there seems to be a lot of plumbing problems in slabs. Should I reconsider the slab? If not,...

View more questions Search