Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    rickmo49's Avatar
    rickmo49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jul 7, 2017, 03:11 PM
    Sealed transcripts
    I got my diploma from John Adams online high school out of Miami Florida. I have received these transcripts years ago and now need them for a new job. I cannot find the correct site any more for this program . I also cannot find any contact information to call . I have found many sites that talk about the school but nothing that help me receive information on what to do about my situation. Please help. Need these transcripts as soon as possible so I do not miss out on a huge opportunity . I received my diploma Dec. 2005
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

    Jul 7, 2017, 03:39 PM
    John Adams Virtual (High) School?

    Florida Board of Ed. Find a phone number (for High Schools?) on this chart.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conviction sealed [ 3 Answers ]

I was convicted of a class 4 felony(Unlawful Use Of A Weapon) at the age of 18 and I haven't look back since and I have obtain great things in life. I am also looking forward to better things in life but I can't because of my previous conviction. It holds me back from so many opportunities it's...

How do I get sealed transcripts from a North Carolina massage school that closed [ 0 Answers ]

My school closed a few years ago and I would like to relocate. Most states require sealed transcripts for the licensure application. How would I get these and how much would it cost?

Sealed contacts [ 5 Answers ]

Does anybody know what sealed contacts are and what they are used for?

Sealed record [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very important question, that I have been struggling with for 15 years and every time that I apply for a job it gets in my way. When I was turning 18 years old I was charge as a misder and it still on my record and I have graduate from college with a degree, and never being in any more...

View more questions Search