Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    zsaliyah's Avatar
    zsaliyah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Apr 2, 2018, 05:34 PM
    Good day, everyone! I'm an incoming senior high school student and I would love to study abroad. Can you please help me find a fully paid international scholarship? Email deleted
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7691

    Apr 2, 2018, 06:06 PM
    You may apply to many universities for help, but a full completely paid is very rare, unless you have special sport skills, or you are at the very top level of academic scores. So if you have straight "A" for the last 4 years and so on.

    What do you do, or can do that makes you deserve this from a university?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for scholarship [ 0 Answers ]

Hellow Dead/Madam I am Graduate of urban management(MA) in 2009 and looking for PhD program in USA or Eureaop. I am more intersted in the field of Business and Economics because my country needs intelectuals in the same field. So do you have any suggestion?

Reporting scholarship and taxes paid on scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

My wife was on F-1 in Spring 2010 (graduating semester) pursuing PhD and she received $8,100 as fellowship/scholarship. And, $1,300 was deducted as NRA tax. She paid around $1,000 as tuition fees for that semester. She has not received a W-2 and no 1098-T was given as she was a non-resident alien....

View more questions Search