Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dale C Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2016, 10:21 AM
    Installed new thermal coupling furnace won't start up
    Installed new thermal coupling pilot lit furnace won't kick on. It's a Johnson model HAS160 FA
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2016, 06:30 PM
    Make sure the thermocouple is properly set in the flame. Have you checked the thermostat?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you know if it is a thermal coupling or igniton switch failure [ 1 Answers ]

We have a whirlpool water heater model # BFG1H4040T3NOV serial 074911052. We had a flood in the basement and put out the piolot. Water also poured over top of heater. We lit it once and it went back out. When attempt to relite it was unsuccessful. There appears to be no spark. Is it switch or...

I have a York Diamond 80 (installed 2001) that won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I've replaced hot surface ignitor and pressure switch and no luck. If I remove tube from inducer and draw air from pressure switch, the ignitor begins to glow but not long enough for burners to start. Other times when I've tried this trick, the blower starts but burners do not. I checked the vent...

Need to start my Payne furnace that was just installed in the shop [ 1 Answers ]

I Installed a used Payne furnace in my shop it is gas and will not light. Model # 100UHE-2 serial # 4178A1400033. Any suggestions?

New installed furnace won't run [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed a comfort aire 80% 120,000 BTU furnace. When I started the furnace inducer fan started the electronic ignitor started 10 seconds later and successfully lit the burners on the first try. They burn solid blue but go out within 10 seconds of the ignitor going off. The indicator light...

View more questions Search