Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harika123456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2016, 01:35 PM
    Vibration sound in the entire home when I switch on AC or heater
    I bought a house 10 months back and I have big issue with my furnace in my ATTIC. So, the furnace is installed in the attic and when ever I switch on air conditioner or heating I can hear vibration sound in my house. I can hear the sound in all 4 bed rooms and in the ground floor too. How can I prevent it?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2016, 05:07 PM
    Depends what is causing the vibration. I would start with the air handler.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low Frequency Humming/Vibration Sound [ 47 Answers ]

Hello. For the last several months my wife and I noticed a low frequency humming sound in our home. At first this sound was simply "white noise" and not very noticeable unless you really tried to focus on it. However in the last couple of months the sound has been much more noticeable,...

Loud vibration sound when toilet is flushed [ 4 Answers ]

There are 2 toliets in my building, one one the 1st floor, and the other directly above it on the second floor. When either toilet is flushed, a loud vibration sound is heard from the piping. Should I be concerned?

Do I replace entire ac/heater unit if only my heater needs replacing? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a tri-level condo that is now 20 years old. The heater portion of my H&A unit has gone out. My question then is since I've not gone on the roof to actually see my own unit but I'm being told I have to replace the ENTIRE ac/heater unit in order to fix the heater. (Problem on heater is that...

Stair pipe handrail sound vibration [ 0 Answers ]

We live in a 3 storey building. Which is divided into a residential and commercial space... One occupant rented the place for a band rehearsal gig. The space was sound proofed but the problem is that our stair handrail is made of steel pipe mounted on the concrete floors. Now everyfloor I go...

View more questions Search