Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tamgmitche Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2013, 03:38 PM
    Air conditioner r 410 new old r22 air handler and coils replaced
    I have a new ac compressor R 410 but my air handler and coils are r 22 need replaced. I have talked to 3 companies that said I do not have to replace the compressor and one company that says I have to change the compressor.

Check out some similar questions!

Water leak from air conditioner air handler [ 6 Answers ]

How do I stop water from dripping from my air handler? The technician has checked the pans, drains, and freon with no luck. He is stumped as to where the water is coming from.

Just replaced thermostat and now york air conditioner blowing hot air [ 1 Answers ]

Just changed broken honeywell thermostat with same model. Turned it on to cool, and now the system seems to be reversed? Thermostat set to cool, but outside the freon pipes are very hot to touch and wind coming out of top is cool. Hot air is coming out of vents as if the heat were switched on. ...

Air conditioner air handler fan runs constantly [ 5 Answers ]

Heat pump, Trane, late 80's vintage. To me a very typical heat pump. Air handler fan runs constantly. Turn up the thermostat, fan runs. Remove thermostat, fan runs. Disconnect the breaker fan turns off (duh). Reconnect the breaker with the thermostat high (no demand) the fan runs but the...

Need to replace old central air unit. R-410 vs R22? [ 5 Answers ]

My 24 year old Carrier central air conditioner finally needs to be replaced. Should I replace it with the newer 410 system or purchase another R22 unit? I was considering going with a Bryant system. Is Bryant the same as Carrier? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Air conditioner and air handler different tonage. [ 1 Answers ]

We just had a new Trane system installed. The model (XB13) for the air conditioner (air compressor) outside unit is 1.5 tons. The air handler model (2TGB) is 2 tons. Is this okay or some type of mistake?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.