Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redfire432 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 08:37 PM
    Gas furnaces
    I am having a problem with my gas furnace staying lit can you please help me?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 16, 2007, 08:31 AM
    We will need more info to get started. Is it a pilot light or an ignitor? When it does light how long will it operate correctly before shutting off. Clean, replace or tempoarily remove your filter to see if this helps.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2007, 01:26 PM
    Check the sticky at the top of the forum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convert propane gas to the natural gas dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dryer in the basement that need to be used in propane gas but my current set up is through natural gas. I didn't realize until I try to dry the clothes but it was taking much much longer time... Is there any way that I can convert the natural gas? . Let me know Thanks

Humidifier w/ 2 furnaces [ 1 Answers ]

I have a house that is appx 3000 sq ft. The bubilder put in 2 furnaces 1 for the upper level and one for the lower. I would like to get a humidifer but don't know if I need 2 (1 for ea furnace ) or if I just put one on one of the furnaces Thanks

Filters on Furnaces [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm having trouble opening the furnace door to install new filters. It is a Carrier furnace. Help! Thanks.

Gas water heater & gas dryer [ 4 Answers ]

I just moved into an duplex and purchased a gas dryer in excellent condition from a local thrift store. My trouble is, I don't see anywhere to hook the gas line (from the dryer up). It looks like there is just an electrical outlet. Can someone help? Isn't there some kind of two prong gas line...

View more questions Search