Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coach78 Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 12:57 PM
    Motor is sparking on table saw
    I have Dewalt DW744 type 2 table saw. While using it last week I noticed a sharp decrease in power follow by sparks from the motor. I replaced the brushes hoping that would solve the problem but it did not, any suggestions?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 15, 2007, 01:57 PM
    If the brushes when while you were using the machine you may have also damaged the armature, what the brushes pushed againist. Most home owners are better off buying a new motor than attempting this repair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Routing table [ 2 Answers ]

Dell Network Wizard had identified a problem with the routing table on your computer and cannot fix it. We suggest you reboot your computer. I keep having problems connecting to the internet

Problem with IP routing table! [ 1 Answers ]

My IPGateway is NSG4000 (made in Taiwan), in its static routing table I want to assign IP 0.0.0.0 and Subnet mask 0.0.0.0. But I don't know why it can't assign that IP and SM :confused: . Are there any other way to assign IP and SM 0.0.0.0? Please help me! Thanks!

Div Vs Table [ 3 Answers ]

Just a quick question. I've seen a few pages on the internet about using DIV tags instead of tables. Could someone just quickly tell me what's the best to use? I could imagine DIV tags would provide you more control via CSS, but I can also see that they would be a pain in the ass to use. ...

View more questions Search