Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    israel gonzalez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 11:57 PM
    Burners won't light up
    On my York diamond 80 I cleaned the heat sensor and the burners. The ignitor turns on and gas comes out but the burners don't turn on now what do I do?

Check out some similar questions!

Trane TUE060A936K3 won't fire burners. Upper fan on but main motor not [ 1 Answers ]

Turned the furnace on today for the winter and it makes the usual noises and top motor turns but bottom doesn't and burners don't ignite. Filter is clean, 4 flashing red lights on LED. (High temp switch) Is it that simple that I need a new high temp switch given the symptoms described? ...

My lennox furnace won't light the fan blows the pilot light lights it clicks but won't [ 0 Answers ]

My furnace will not light pilot light lights, it clicks to start but burners will not ignite fan also works

Older gas furnace with standing pilot light, new thermocouple Burners will NOT light [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am at the end of my rope. I have an older Armstrong Air (Honeywell) standing pilot furnace. The pilot light is a strong blue flame. The thermocouple is about 20 min old. (I just replaced it thinking that was the problem). The thermostat seems to be working properly. When I set it to...

Burners won't light up [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Lennox Furnace /ac unit pilot is lit but burners don't come on when unit is turned on. Where do I troubleshoot first to resolve problem?

Intermittent pilot light burns well but main burners do not light [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Olson furnace with intermittent pilot light with electronic spark ignition. There is a Honeywell S8610U furnace controller. When thermostat calls for heat the ignitor sparks and the pilot flame lights. The flame continues to burn while the ignitor continues to spark for about 5+...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.