Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lottie276 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2012, 04:48 PM
    Economy 7 / horstmann
    Heating is driving me mad! I have an economy 7 heater and my house is constantly freezing. I have tried having the room temperature high, low-the output high and low and I cannot seem to get it to work! There is only one timer for this-it says the zone, and times for the heating to come on (7-8 and 5-9). I am assuming that this is when I want the heating on, rather than when it will collect the heat (heat only seems to come out of it when the timer is on). There is no separate meter for my radiators so I have no idea when it collects the money! Freezing all the time and at my witz end- any advice?? lottie276
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 6, 2012, 07:33 PM
    This might help.

http://www.knh.org.uk/knhdocs/Doc.aspx?Appref=qkrf2f&FileRef=wmao2n

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How bad is the economy? [ 2 Answers ]

Q: How bad is the economy? A: It's so bad that women are having sex with men because they can't afford the batteries!

The economy is so bad that. [ 3 Answers ]

THE ECONOMY IS SO BAD, that . I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail. I ordered a burger at McDonalds and the kid behind the counter asked, "Can you afford fries with that?" CEO's are now playing miniature golf. If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds,"

How to fix the Economy [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Mr. President: Please find below my suggestion for fixing America 's economy. Instead of giving billions of dollars to companies that will Squander the money on lavish parties and unearned bonuses, use the Following plan. You can call it the 'Patriotic...

How would you fix the economy? [ 11 Answers ]

How Would You Fix the Economy?" I think this guy nailed it! Dear Mr. President, Please find below my suggestion for fixing America's economy. Instead

So how is the economy? [ 31 Answers ]

McCain was lambasted, lampooned and harpooned over saying the fundamentals of the economy were strong. Looks like Barney Frank agrees with him. Barney agrees with McCain on the economy, Biden agrees that McCain is more qualified to be president, just who is on Obama's side in his own party?...

View more questions Search