Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    protstein Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2011, 05:33 AM
    Bad connections on draft inducer blower
    I have a Bryant Plus 80 furnace. Every once in a while it stops working. If I wiggle the wires under the draft inducer motor, the fan comes on and the furnace works great. I only had to do it this a couple of times last winter but already, as the weather is turning cold, I need to do almost every day! I have to move the wire on the right side just so to get it to turn on.

Do I need to replace the entire motor or is there a way to get a better connection with the wires?

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace draft inducer blower problem [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I have a Goodman GMP100-5 furnace. I have a random problem that seems to happen more often when it is cold outside. The draft inducer blower will start up for only 1-2 seconds then will switch off causing the system to not turn on. If I manually reset the system off and on, the motor...

Draft inducer does not start [ 1 Answers ]

Bad Draft Blower? [ 2 Answers ]

Greetings, I have a Trane gas-fired furnace installed around the mid 90's. Model# TUE040A924H with a new filter. I'm writing because I am cold. During the day the furnace usually works fine but at night when it gets really cold the furnace will not keep up with the temperature I set at the...

The Power Venter (aka Heat Inducer and Draft Inducer) will not start on Goodman. [ 8 Answers ]

FURNACE: Made by: Goodman Model #: GMPN080-4 THE POWER VENTER (this is what the Goodman manual calls it but other websites refer to this as the Heat or Draft Inducer): Made by: FASCO Industries 70219565 Type: U218 Volts: 115 RPM3400 Customer Part #: B2833001S

Draft inducer humming [ 1 Answers ]

The draft inducer on my furnice is stuck or something, it makes a humming noise for an extended period before the heat kicks on. The blower, the heat ignition everything is fine. It also seems like it starts too frequently.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.