Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    almicalu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 04:33 PM
    Loud Noise By Boiler
    HI, I live in East Haven Connecticut, my place is in the first floor and right under us there is the heating room wich makes loud noise and is to worst at night. I told to the rental office but they said that's the normal noise. I have 2 little children (3 and 17 months), I'm arriving from my job around 3:00 am and this noise doesn't live us to sleep. I'm boring with this. Is this a reason to break the lease?
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Can you describe the noise? Could the furnace be percolating due to sediment and or low pressure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loud shower noise [ 4 Answers ]

When I pull the shower diverter in our bathroom it makes a very loud squealing sound. It only makes this sound on hot water settings... turning back to cold water stops the sound. It takes a about 5 seconds for the water to come out of the shower head and the squealing continues while hot water...

Loud noise from vents [ 3 Answers ]

We just moved into a new home. Whenever the heat comes on, sometime within the first 2-5 minutes you will hear a loud noise. Like a bang or very loud knock. You can definitely tell that it comes from the vent. Also, the noise may come from a different vent area each time?? Thanks, C

Loud noise after tiolet is flushed [ 2 Answers ]

After the toilet is flushed there seems to be extra noise going on in wall where the pipes are. It only happens in the one bathroom. The noise sounds like the water to refill the toilet is louder than normal. I'm not sure how else to explain it. This just started recently - Our house is only 4 yrs...

Ac Making Loud Noise [ 1 Answers ]

My AC makes a loud noise when cycling. Also it never gets any cooler than 75. Could this be my compressor? How hard is this to fix yourself?

View more questions Search