Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sola612 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2011, 12:01 AM
    Bad fan terminal on a dual capacitor.
    I would like to install a 5mf, into the dual or separately how can I do this?

Check out some similar questions!

Outside fan motor bad or capacitor? [ 16 Answers ]

I came home late and found the house warmer than should be, looked at thermo and its set for 74 but reads 81 , so I go to vent its blowing room temp. So outside next to find the fan not spinning,I shut off ac inside and g back to outside unit . As I was trying to find the problem I smelled the fan...

Wiring a dual capacitor [ 4 Answers ]

I am replacing my 3 wire condenser fan with a universal that has 4 wires 1 black 1 white 1 brn/white stripe 1 brn I bought a new dual capacitor at the same time so my question is where do the 2 brown wires go on the dual cap? The old one had one brown wire.

Outside AC Fan Motor Running Wrong Way HELP! Had to do dual capacitor setup [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, MY AC Unit Stopped working, The GE Dual output CAP went Bad. I wired in 2 separate caps to replace dual CAP. Mouse ate schematic on panel. I have a York H2RA036S06E AC Unit. Just not sure which wires to switch. Basically took 2 caps, made a jumper wire to each and then took 3 wires...

Tempstar dual capacitor [ 1 Answers ]

I have replaced my motor on my outdoor unit but can't remember how the wiring goes back to dual capacitor, I have three wires, brown with red mark, red and white. Which goes to common and fan and which terminal does the other wire go to?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.