Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    section109 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2011, 06:56 PM
    Gas valve model 36c03 wiring?
    I have a 36C03 gas valve on a Rheem gas furnace. I just need to know where the wires from the high limit go? They broke off and I don't know which is which.

Check out some similar questions!

Model 36C03 Gas Valve [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Rheem furnace and a Model 36c03 gas valve. You hear the clicks when you put the furnace on and it lights but when you turn it off the gas does not shut off. Do I need to replace my gas valve?

Help with white rodgers 36c03 type 200 gas valve [ 0 Answers ]

My pilot in my furnace lights and starys lite for a number of days. Then the pilot goes out, usually in the middle of the night. I have changed the thermocouple but still getting the same results. The pilot looks OK. Blue flame about 1 inch long with a slight yellow in the tip. Any...

Model 36C03 gas valve connections [ 3 Answers ]

I need to install a White-Rodgers Universal Standing Gas Valve model 36C03 on a Colemand mobile home furnace model 7670A. The old control which was made by General Controls is absolete and had three small gas lines labeled vent, pilot, and one on top that was not labeled. I can figure out the vent...

Wiring route for gas valve [ 6 Answers ]

So I have older furnaces in my duplex (1247 series gas Hi-boy). Forced air and the heat worked fine until I had my HVAC guy install a/c this summer. He hooked the a/c up fine, even the FAN ON without COOL on works. But when I switch to heat the outside A/C compressors turn on. The pilot light is...

Universal Gas Valve 36c03-333 trouble shooting [ 2 Answers ]

Valve was installed 2 or 3 years back and has worked find. I can light the gas pilot light and it has stayed light for days. I has a little yellow in the flame. When the heater is turned on via the thermostat, the valve supplies gas to the main burner, it ignites and the pilot light is either blown...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.