Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dendia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 04:31 PM
    Bryant Burner
    I have a valve on a Bryant Burner for an old gas furnace. There seems to be a problem with the gas valve that feeds the burner. Are 40 year old valves available? Thank you. Dennis
    rickdb1 Posts: 185, Reputation: 15

Jan 20, 2007, 07:40 PM
    Depending on the furnace, yes they are available. Many of the older gas valves can be replaced with "Generic" ones that are not too difficult to retrofit...
    Dendia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Rick,
    Thank you for the quick reply.
    I live in Montreal, and have looked around town for either a NOS or replacement, without luck. Perhaps I'm just not looking at the right places.
    Would you know where I could start looking?
    Thank you again.

Dennis
    Felrio Posts: 37, Reputation: 3

Jan 21, 2007, 09:21 PM
    Try this place:
    AmericanHVACparts.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant furnace problem [ 20 Answers ]

Hi All, I have a 5 y/o 80% eff bryant furnace. The problem I have is that my furnace Doesn't always kick on even when thew thermostat shows the temp under the Temp set. I will sometimes have to go down and turn of the blower switch on the furnace wait a couple seconds and then turn it on again....

Bryant furnace won't lite [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Bryant furnace. It Keeps flashing code 13 on the circuit board. I read the code and it says that the switch will reset after 3 hours. It also refers me to # 33 which gives more possibilities as to what the problem may be. However it does say to reset the limit or flame roll out...

Bryant ceiling mount furnace [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: thank you for your quick response, upon receiving your reply I was a bit more bewildered. I went to run it through a cycle and watched entirety.I am under the impression the fan is working properly(may be kicking on a bit early)the new problem I noticed is the burners run initially for...

Bryant upflow furnace model394g lp [ 1 Answers ]

How do you adjust pilot light?

New Bryant A/C compessor will not run [ 1 Answers ]

I have a newly installed Bryant 2 1/2 ton compressor unit that was installed in August 2005. When I turned on the A/C the unit would not start. I checked the disconnect near the compressor and found it to be faulty and replaced it with a new one and there is still no start up. I pulled the panel to...

View more questions Search