Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovewvmtns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2011, 10:34 AM
    Red wire for trane heatpump model eb12b
    The red wire burned on the inside unit of heat pump where do I put it back on
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2011, 06:21 PM
    When you say red wire. Is it low voltage or line voltage? You may need to take a pic and send it. Or give more info if you can- make and model of the unit and to what the red wire is going to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trane heatpump defrost problems [ 7 Answers ]

Have a XT1000, it'll run either 45 minutes or 3 hours (guessing 45 min checks every time) and sometimes it'll then frost, other times (most) it will turn off the compressor, the fan will keep running, but no defrost. If left alone if start back up after 45 minutes if it is left alone. What could...

Trane Heatpump AC Thermostat Wiring [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I'm trying to connect a Trane Weathetron Heat Pump (Model TWX724A100A1) To a Honeywell RTH 7400D Programmable Thermostat. This is a new installation, so there is no previous installation to observe the wiring from. Currently, the wires that we have from the outside unit are as...

Quote on New 4ton Trane or Carrier AC/Heatpump [ 1 Answers ]

I am in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I just received a quote of 16k to install a 4ton system. I believe this is a bit high. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.

Trane xe 1200 heatpump [ 2 Answers ]

The capacitor in my heatpump went out and I found three more in my attic they have the same numbers but th mfd # is different. If I replace with a diff MFD # will it ruin my unit

Trane Heatpump defrost problems [ 1 Answers ]

Trane split system heatpunp, outside unit model AWX030C10040, S/N G07297149, MANFACTURE DATE 2/92. Defrost board 21C140501G07, WW28X0329. OUTSIDE FAN MOTOR DOES NOT RUN (WILL RUN IF YOU BYPASS THE DEFROST RELAY ON THE DEFROST BOARD.) Compressor runs but stays in the defrost mode all the time....

View more questions Search