Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    racer71x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 11:58 AM
    Bryant Furnace Troubleshooting?Fan on off heat no heat
    I have a Bryant furnace about 10 yrs old. This is a furnace/central air unit located outside. The fan in auto posistion would not come on. Switched to on position and furnace lit and fan ran. Turned to auto and ran for several seconds and went off. Now on auto nothing works but if I turn the fan on the on position the fan runs but I have no heat. For your information I am a female with some common sense but if you would help keep the terms simple it would be appriciated. Really cold here. I thank you for any assistance.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a Bryant 355AVV Furnace I want high-heat instead of low heat, what switches? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Bryant Gas Furnace Model 355AVV. It usually runs on low-stage heating if I have the temperature set to 74 degrees F. When it gets colder it doesn't seem to go to high-stage heating very often unless we turn up the thermostat to a much higher setting. It's like it isn't aware that the...

Bryant plus 90 furnace/ carrier heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Bryant plus 90 furnace, circa 1988, which has given us superb service and seems to be good for the long haul. I have a friend who just switched out his Carrier Puron, 2 ton, 13 SEER, Air source heat pump Model# 38YXA024301 with a ground source heat pump. Could they be married? Or would...

Bryant ac fan doesn't come on but does with heat? [ 1 Answers ]

My Brant AC keeps freezing up. The inside blower motor will not turn on, but works fine with heat. The motor will not start if I spin it first and rotates with no resistance. If I turn the entire unit off for 10mins I can usually get it to start up, but in time it will not cycle the fan on again...

Bryant furnace fan cycles on 1 or 2 times for 2 or 3 sec. After heat cycle has ended [ 8 Answers ]

I have a Bryant furnace Mod. #394GAD024050 and after the temp has reached the set point and the furnace has cycled off the fan will come back on a couple of times for approx. 2 or 3 seconds. In the older furnaces with a machanical fan/limit switch some times the temp would creep up and cause the...

Bryant furnace no heat [ 5 Answers ]

Have bryant 90 plus furnace model #398aaz036080 20 years old breaks once a year New problem vent motor turns on pilot lights burner doesn't light turns off in 5 minutes Cleaned fresh air and exhaust vent known concerns

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.