Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kp101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 05:55 PM
    My trane heat pump blowing cold air during heat mode

Check out some similar questions!

I have an older trane heat pump that will kick on but it's not blowing any air [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older trane heat pump that will kick on and I can hear it running but it's not blowing any air in the house, occasionally it will when I turn it off then back, any suggestions?

I have a trane xe80 it is blowing cold air need it to blow heat [ 1 Answers ]

Blowing cold hair flames stay on only a few seconds and shuts off meanwhile furnace blows cold air themostat is set at 70

Trane heat pump blowing cool air [ 1 Answers ]

Have a older trane heat pump that is blowing luke warm air on emergency heat setting, worked fine last year, new filter, breakers good, I removed the panel on the air handler and feel only luke warm air, about the same as the vents

Heat pump blowing cold air. [ 1 Answers ]

What causes the heat pump to blow cold air? Our entire unit is out side and it is electric.

Trane XL Series Heat/AC only blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

Here is the scenario: House is 13 years old with Trane XL 14i central heat/air unit. We have lived in the house for 7 months and a/c worked fine and heat worked great until last night. With the system turned to auto and set to 69, the fan blows nothing but cold air and the house will...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.