Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    purplecatlover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 05:20 PM
    I have a Coleman furnace/AC and the blower won't work when the AC is on I need help?
    I have a manufactured home with a Coleman Elec. Furnace/AC and the blower won't turn on when the AC is running but the blower works when the heat is on. I am confused. Can someone help me with this problem? Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman furnace parts 3120 blower motor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a coleman furnace 3120 model # and my question is what would cause the circuit breaker to trip on the circuit box and not blow the 60 amp. Fuses in the furnace? The furnace is connected to a 100 amp. Breaker. After it is on for awhile the breaker will become warm and trip, could the motor...

Coleman furnace 3500A816 blower runs continuiously [ 1 Answers ]

I have replaced the sequencer. The heating elements cut when thermostat temperature is reached but the fan never cuts off. It will change speeds if I turn switch from heat to AC. What could cause this?

Coleman Furnace blower kicks on and off [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Coleman model DGAT070BDE that is 9 years old. It has suddenly started acting strange. The blower motor will kick on and run for about a minute, then shut off for about 5 minutes and start all over again until I shut off the power to the furnace. The thermostat is not calling for heat as it...

Coleman electric furnace blower fan won't come on [ 1 Answers ]

Older Coleman Presidential model 3120-751 electric furnace blower fan will not come on. Fan is good. Heat coils are good.

Coleman furnace 6 wires to blower [ 3 Answers ]

HELP! I was going to start my furnace for the first time this season, and went to do my annual cleaning. Problem is as I was taking out blower (to take outside and clean out) I accidentally dropped and the 6 wires running between the blower and furnace came undone. I don't want to hook it up...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.