Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2006, 12:21 PM
    Sears 600 Heater
    When the Sears 600 Heater ignites, the flame shoots out six or eight inches with a whoosh. It just started doing this. What can we do to fix it?:confused:
    juggallojed Posts: 165, Reputation: 10

Dec 19, 2006, 01:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    When the Sears 600 Heater ignites, the flame shoots out six or eight inches with a whoosh. It just started doing this. What can we do to fix it?:confused:

Clean the burners maybe

Sears 600 means nothing to me, is there a model number?

Does it have a draft motor? Is it spark or hot surface ignition?
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2006, 02:38 PM
    So this is a problem that is specific to the particular model heater I have? Even though that model has not yet been accertained? Have you ever heard of this happening to another model of heater? Anything similar I can go on?
    juggallojed Posts: 165, Reputation: 10

Dec 19, 2006, 05:48 PM
    No it happens on all makes and models if it can't breathe it won't preform.

Still need more info ,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

600 Series Frigidaire Dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

My dishwasher fills with water but want agitate the water.thank you

Sears mower deck [ 1 Answers ]

Hello any chance you would be able to tell us if a 54" sears mower deck would fit under our sears mower 917.250261 (it has a 50" now and the 20 HP kohler) I realise that the 54" is generally under the larger kohler (25 HP I think). there is this 54 " available and we would like to try it but...

Sears elite dryer [ 2 Answers ]

Sears gas dryer will run but no heat. It is a front load about 5 years old... Any help out there?

Rover 600 brakes [ 1 Answers ]

When I apply the brakes on my rover 600 I can feel a knocking in the brake pedal that can also be felt throughout the car. I changed the brake pads and one of the old set showed a little uneven wear. Should I replace the discs or should I be looking somewhere else for the fault?

Rheem vs Sears Miser 12 [ 1 Answers ]

If I had to choose between this and a Rheem equivalent.. what cost would the Rheem be?is this a decent water heater? http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=APPL&pid=04232144000&tab=spe#tab

View more questions Search