Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davatx013 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2006, 10:49 AM
    Heater problem
    When temp goes below thermostat setting the fan or heater will not start.
    If I put the fan control "ON" for continuous run the heater will cycle fine
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Dec 10, 2006, 06:04 PM
    What is this on? A dryer, furnace, space heater, please advise...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wall Heater Problem [ 7 Answers ]

My home is heated by an older model Empire wall heater. The heater did not start up last week and I could not figure out the problem so I called a repair man. He found a wire in the heater that had become disconnected and hooked it back up, after which he was able to start the heater by lighting...

Florida Heater Problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a huge all in one package unit at my house cause I live in a manufactured home and the heat was working on "auto"last night but when I woke up this morning the house was cold. My husband told me the Heater did not kick on by itself like last night and the on switch on the thermostat made it...

Hotwater heater wiring problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... My dad just replaced their 1970's hot-water heater with a brand new one. He used the same wire as the old water heater, he added a 30 amp double pull breaker at the breaker box, however it throws the breaker, unless he un-hooks the ground wire? There are 3 colors of wire on the "original" ...

Water Heater and Furnace strange problem [ 32 Answers ]

Hello, I've had a perfectly operating Gas Water Heater and Gas Furnace system until about 4 weeks ago. For whatever reason, my Gas Furnace stopped and it sort of starts up on its own. It stops whenever we're not in the house and overnight so we wake up freezing with house temperatures around...

Problem with Carrier Central Heater [ 8 Answers ]

Central Heat will not come on unless I flip the breaker on and off in my garage. Then it will stay on until it reaches the temp set on thermostat. Then it shuts off and will not come back on, unless of course... I trip the breaker again.

View more questions Search