Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbilsky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2010, 07:41 AM
    Inside blower will not operate on AC
    I have a lennox G26Q-50 unit. The question is on the AC side and the blower not operating and tripping the low voltage breaker on the unit.

1. the blower works with interior fan switch on.
    2. furnace works and interior fan works.
    3. Turn the thermostate to Cool and the fan does not work/trips low voltage breaker.
    4. Turn the thermostate to Cool and fan setting to On and/ trips low voltage breaker.

Is the problem in the circuit board / transformer?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2010, 11:43 AM
    Possible a shorted contactor outside in the condenser unit,, I`m not a Lennox man but this can happen in all brands

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inside blower starts after several clicks? [ 7 Answers ]

This is a Lennox UHG4-75A-2. The model is 80UHG. Inside blower tries to restart (hear several clicks and occasional "chunk" sounds before the fan starts. It is not dead yet but the clicking is getting more frequent before the fan kicks in. If I turn the thermostat a/c off and switch to fan, the...

Hooking up inside blower motor [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Emerson direct drive blower with the following wires: white, black, red, blue, brown with white strip, brown. The problem is that the wires don't match the color coded wires on the old unit and I have no idea which wires go with the wires in the furnace. Can you help?

Inside blower not working [ 1 Answers ]

When my air conditioner first went out, I checked the fuses and found one outside that was bad, thought that was cool, fixed it but did not fix the problem... found a dead capacitor outside and replaced that, now the outside unit is working (whooo hooo) but the house still is not cooling off...

Inside A/C air blower won't start [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have a heating and cooling system in my condo. The heating is working fine, but the A/C does not. When the room temperature is above the set temperature, the outside A/C system (compressor) kicks in and the inside evaporator coil becomes cold, but the air blower simply won't comes up whether...

View more questions Search